Work Management- Work management is where the complete software life cycle takes place. It contains helpdesk, request management, source compare and merge, and object transfer. All these functions may be accessed via an Eclipse GUI or 5250 (Green Screen).
Object Distribution- The send and receive modules accomplish the distribution of objects. Objects can be distributed via TCP/IP. Client deployment provides distribution of non System i components to Windows, Unix/Linux client and/or server platforms.
Impact Analysis- This module generates a graphical overview of component relationships.
Time Flash- Timeflash is a Continuous Operations solution which enables multi-remainsoftware/system database file reorganizations for the IBM i in a live production environment. Downtime is virtually eliminated for this key maintenance activity.
Modules for 4GL- Special interfaces for LANSA, AS/SET, CA 2E, CA Plex, EGL, IDDOS and Magic are available.
Open Source Plugins- Business Intelligence and Reporting Tools (BIRT) adds reporting functionality. Project Planning provides detailed project information in a planning sheet. Mylyn, is a task and application lifecycle management (ALM) framework for Eclipse.
Open Source Toolkit- Subversion (SVN), a version control system to enable developers to transfer files from a Subversion project to a TD/OMS – fix (task). Maven, is a Java project supporting automated build management.
Comprehensive Features and Functions
- System i, Windows, Unix support
- Incident, Request and Task Management
- Approvals at all levels
- Source Code Control
- Source compare and merge
- Rollback, either automatic or manual
- Source Archiving
- Complete history of transfers and changes
- Extensive API’s
- Automatic deployment
- Strong interfaces
- 4GL support for LANSA, CA 2E, CA Plex, AS/SET, IDDOS, Magic, EGL
- Supports Parallel development
- Object Stamping
- Native Eclipse Interface
- Integration with Open Source Tooling: Subversion, Mylyn, BIRT, Maven
- Built in cross reference down to the field level
- Support for non system I components
- Interactive planning tool
- Facility for Emergency object transfers
- Customizable Reports
- Support for IFS objects